1912 The Adam brothers founded the factory.
1957 Fernand « the son » built a new modern facilities.
1983 Acquisition of the Wolf candies company.
1989 Alfred ADAM succeeds his father as head of the company.
1997 ADAM’s turn over is developped and plant expanded.
2000 ISO 9001 certification.
2002 Kasher and ISO 9002 certification.
2014 Aude ADAM succeeds her father as CEO.